Angela Keck Law Offices LLC
* Exclusively Criminal Defense * Client Centered Representation * Free Consultation
If you have been charged with a state or municipal crime in Johnson, Douglas or Wyandotte County, you deserve defense attorneys who believe in your innocence and protect your rights. At Angela Keck Law Offices, we fight for the presumption of innocence. Attorney Angela Keck brings almost 20 years of criminal defense experience to provide the aggressive and experienced criminal defense you deserve. Our practice is exclusively criminal defense. We meet with our clients, investigate what really happened and use our experience and knowledge of the law to convey this message to the judge and jury.
Because of our experience, we are familiar with the local courtrooms, rules, customs and procedures so you will know what to expect when you appear in court.
If you want an attorney who will work hard, listen to you, and investigate your case, contact that Angela Keck Law Offices for a free consultation.
We provide aggressive and effective defense and appeals for criminal charges such as:
- Serious Felony Charges: homicide, manslaughter, assault, weapons charges
- Sex Charges: rape, criminal sexual conduct, date rape, and statutory rape
- Theft Crimes: shoplifting, fraud, identity theft, embezzlement, burglary, and forgery
- Drug Charges: misdemeanor possession, possession with intent, manufacturing
- DUI Defense: refusal, accidents, suspension hearings
- Domestic Charges: battery, assault
- Probation Violations: misdemeanor, felony
- Internet Sex Charges: possession of child pornography, indecent solicitation
- Juvenile Charges: misdemeanor, felony, or probation violations
Contact our offices to discuss your criminal charges or appeals case. We protect your rights and serve your best interests.
Copyright © IMS. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement. Some artwork provided under license agreement.
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.